Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Haavisto M, Saraste A, Pirilä L, Hannukainen JC, Kalliokoski KK, Kirjavainen A, Kemppainen J, Möttönen T, Knuuti J, Yli-Kerttula T, Roivainen A. Influence of triple disease modifying anti-rheumatic drug therapy on carotid artery inflammation in drug-naive patients with recent onset of rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology. 2016;55(10):1777-85. doi: 10.1093/rheumatology/kew240.
Heijnen T, Wilmer A, Blockmans D, Henckaerts L. Outcome of patients with systemic diseases admitted to the medical intensive care unit of a tertiary referral hospital: a single-centre retrospective study. Scand J Rheumatol. 2016;45(2):146-50. doi: 10.3109/03009742.2015.1067329.
Kuo CF, Grainge MJ, Valdes AM, See LC, Luo SF, Yu KH, Zhang W, Doherty M. Familial aggregation of systemic lupus erythematosus and coaggregation of autoimmune diseases in affected families. JAMA Intern Med. 2015;175(9):1518-26. doi: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2015.3528.
Ramos-Casals M, Brito-Zerón P, Kostov B, Sisó-Almirall A, Bosch X, Buss D, Trilla A, Stone JH, Khamashta MA, Shoenfeld Y. Google-driven search for big data in autoimmune geoepidemiology: analysis of 394,827 patients with systemic autoimmune diseases. Autoimmun Rev. 2015;14(8):670-9. doi: 10.1016/j.autrev.2015.03.008.
Yang Z, Ren Y, Liu D, Lin F, Liang Y. Prevalence of systemic autoimmune rheumatic diseases and clinical significance of ANA profile: data from a tertiary hospital in Shanghai, China. APMIS. 2016;124(9):805-11. doi: 10.1111/apm.12564.