Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Baldursdottir S.G. Adsorption of proteins at the oil/water interface — observation of protein adsorption by interfacial shear stress measurements / S.G. Baldursdottir, M.S. Fullerton, S.H. Nielsen, L. Jorgensen // Coll. Surf. B. Biointerf. — 2010. — Vol. 79, № 1. — P. 41-46.
Beckmann J., Dittmann N., Schütz I., Klein J., Lips K.S. Effect of M3 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor deficiency on collagen antibody-induced arthritis // Arthritis Res. Ther. — 2016. — Vol. 18, № 1. — P. 17-27.
Carney R.M. Cardiac risk markers and response to depression treatment in patients with coronary heart disease / R.M. Carney, K.E. Freedland, B. Steinmeyer [et al.] // Psychosom. Med. — 2016. — Vol. 78, № 1. — P. 49-59.
Cross M. The global burden of hip and knee osteoarthritis: estimates from the global burden of disease 2010 study / M. Cross, E. Smith, D. Hoy [et al.] // Ann. Rheum. Dis. — 2014. — Vol. 73, № 7. — P. 1323-1330.
Firth J. The first national clinical audit for rheumatoid arthritis / J. Firth, N. Snowden, J. Ledingham [et al.] // Br. J. Nurs. — 2016. — Vol. 25, № 11. — P. 613-617.
Houweling P. Neuronal control of bone and muscle / P. Houweling, R.N. Kulkarni, P.A. Baldock // Bone. — 2015. — Vol. 80, № 11. — P. 95-100.
Iltchev P. Epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in rural and urban areas of Poland — 2008–2012 / P. Iltchev, A. Śliwczyński, N. Czeleko // Ann. Agric. Environ Med. — 2016. — Vol. 23, № 2. — P. 350-356.
Jänig W. Acute inflammation in the joint: its control by the sympathetic nervous system and by neuroendocrine systems / W. Jänig, P.G. Green // Auton. Neurosci. — 2014. — Vol. 182, № 5. — P. 42-54.
Katayama Y. Determinants of blood rheology in healthy adults and children using the microchannel array flow analyzer / Y. Katayama, H. Horigome, H. Takahashi, K. Tanaka // Clin. Appl. Thromb. Hemost. — 2010. — Vol. 16, № 4. —
Kita Y. Rheumatoid arthritis / Y. Kita // Nihon Rinsho. — 2015. — Vol. 73, № 7. — P. 649-654.
Kröz M. Reduction of endogenous regulation in internal medicine patients / M. Kröz, H. Broder von Laue, R. Zerm [et al.] // Forsch. Komplementarmed. Klass. Naturheilkd. — 2015. — Bd. 12, № 6. — S. 333-341.
Levine Y.A. Neurostimulation of the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway ameliorates disease in rat collagen-induced arthritis / Y.A. Levine, F.A. Koopman, M. Faltys [et al.] // PLoS One. — 2014. — Vol. 9, № 8. — E. 104530.
Martin E.M. Ultrasound-induced contraction of the carotid artery in vitro / E.M. Martin, F.A. Duck, R.E. Ellis, C.P. Winlove // Ultrasound. Med. Biol. — 2010. — Vol. 36, № 1. — P. 166-172.
McCarty W.J. Biomechanical properties of mixtures of blood and synovial fluid / W.J. McCarty, A. Luan, M. Siddiqui, B.C. Hansen // J. Orthop. Res. — 2011. — Vol. 29, № 2. — P. 240-246.
Muschter D. Sympathetic neurotransmitters modulate osteoclastogenesis and osteoclast activity in the context of collagen-induced arthritis / D. Muschter, N. Schäfer, H. Stangl [et al.] // PLoS One. — 2015. — Vol. 10, № 10. — P. 0139726.
Nijenhuis N. Viscoelastic response of a model endothelial glycocalyx / N. Nijenhuis, D. Mizuno, J.A. Spaan, C.F. Schmidt // Phys. Biol. — 2009. — Vol. 6, № 2. — S. 025014.
Safari M. Clinical assessment of rheumatic diseases using viscoelastic parameters for synovial fluid / M. Safari, A. Bjelle, M. Gudmundsson, C. Hogfors // Biorheology. — 2009. — Vol. 27, № 5. — P. 659-674.
Van Onna M., Boonen A. The challenging interplay between rheumatoid arthritis, ageing and comorbidities / M. Van Onna, A. Boonen // BMC Musculoskelet. Disord. — 2016. — Vol. 17, № 1. — P. 184-194.