Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Albaramki J. Henoch-Schonlein purpura in childhood a fifteen-year experience at a tertiary hospital / J. Albaramki // J. Med. Liban. — 2016. — Vol. 64, № 1. — P. 13-17.
Barut K. Diagnostic approach and current treatment options in childhood vasculitis / K. Barut, S. Şahin, A. Adroviç, O. Kasapçopur // Turk. Pediatri Ars. — 2015. — Vol. 50, № 4. — P. 194-205.
Calvo-Río V. Relapses in patients with Henoch-Schönlein purpura: Analysis of 417 patients from a single center / V. Calvo-Río, J.L. Hernández, F. Ortiz-Sanjuán [et al.] // Medicine. — 2016. — Vol. 95, № 28. — E. 4217.
Carman M. Henoch-Schönlein purpura in the ED / M. Carman, J. Forsman // Am. J. Nurs. — 2016. — Vol. 116, № 5. — P. 57-60.
Elfving P. Estimating the incidence of connective tissue diseases and vasculitides in a defined population in Northern Savo area in 2010 / P. Elfving, O. Marjoniemi, H. Niinisalo [et al.] // Rheumatol. Int. — 2016. — Vol. 36, № 7. — P. 917-924.
Gaskill N. Recurrent adult onset Henoch-Schonlein purpura: a case report / N. Gaskill, B. Guido, C. Mago [et al.] // Dermatol. Online J. — 2016. — Vol. 22, № 8. — P. 163-169.
Gur G. Preschool education impact on child development / G. Gur, N. Cakar, S. Kiremitci [et al.] // Arch. Argent. Pediatr. — 2016. — Vol. 114, № 5. — P. 366-369.
Jelusić M. Vasculitides in childhood: a retrospective study in a period from 2002 to 2012 at the department of paediatrics, university hospital centre Zagreb / M. Jelusić, L. Kostić, M. Frković [et al.] // Reumatizam. — 2015. — Vol. 62, № 2. — P. 6-10.
Khanna G., Sargar K., Baszis K.W. Pediatric vasculitis: recognizing multisystemic manifestations at body imaging / G. Khanna, K. Sargar, K.W. Baszis // Radiographics. — 2015. — Vol. 35, № 3. — P. 849-865.
Mao Y. Incidence and clinical features of paediatric vasculitis in Eastern China: 14-year retrospective study, 1999–2013 / Y. Mao, L. Yin, H. Xia [et al.] // J. Int. Med. Res. — 2016. — Vol. 44, № 3. — P. 710-717.
Modi S. Acute scrotal swelling in Henoch-Schonlein purpura: Case report and review of the literature / S. Modi, M. Mohan, A. Jennings // Urol. Case Rep. — 2016. — Vol. 21, № 6. — P. 9-11.
Mooij C.F. Fludeoxyglucose positron emission tomography-computed tomography scan showing polyarthritis in a patient with an atypical presentation of Henoch-Schönlein vasculitis without clinical signs of arthritis: a case report / C.F. Mooij, R. Hermsen, E.P. Hoppenreijs [et al.] // J. Med. Case Rep. — 2016. — Vol. 10, № 1. — P. 159-169.
Sheth K. Adult onset Henoch-Schönlein purpura: case report and review of literature / K. Sheth, M. Bockorny, Z. Elaba, C. Scola // Conn. Med. — 2015. — Vol. 79, № 2. — P. 81-85.